Wraparound Medical Services Exclusively for Older Adults
Proper medical care is crucial to your health. At TRU PACE, we’re committed to helping you receive the care you need so that you can remain living safely and independently in your community for as long as possible. Delivering all needed medical and supportive services, TRU PACE provides the entire continuum of care and services to older adults with chronic care needs.
Let Us Help You
With a program like TRU PACE, you will have all the help you need in one place. We provide transportation from your front door to our medical center, making access to essential health care services even easier on you.
TRU PACE has a healthcare clinic in your service area. We provide free transportation to and from your medical appointments, clinic, and day center.
Our Team is Your Team
Our interdisciplinary team of doctors, physicians, nurses and other practitioners provide hands-on approach, coordinating medical, social and home care services so our participants no longer need to manage their medical care alone.
We’ve Got You ‘Covered’
TRU PACE provides all the medical care and services covered by Medicare and Medicaid Long-term Care, as approved by our team of healthcare professionals, as well as medically-necessary care and services not covered by Medicare and Medicaid. Call 303-926-4745 or 844-350-PACE (7223) TTY 800-659-2656 or email our friendly bi-lingual Enrollment Specialists for more information to see if you qualify.
TRU PACE All-Inclusive Services
- Primary care (including doctor visits and nursing services) provided by an onsite TRU PACE physician familiar with the history, needs, and preferences of each participant.
- Medical specialty services (click here for Provider list)
- Prescription drugs
- Durable medical equipment (DME)
- Adult day care in our day center
- Health education and nutritional counseling
- Rehabilitation therapy (physical /occupational / speech therapy)
- Social services
- Mental and behavioral health services
- Meaningful Recreational Therapy
- Vision and dental services
- Laboratory / X-ray services
- Home care / personal care assistance
- Transportation to and from TRU PACE and to specialty providers
- Respite Care
- Hospital care, as required
- Nursing home care, as required
- Emergency services (24 hours per day, 7 days a week)
- Other services or medical interventions as determined necessary by the IDT team regardless of whether it is a benefit of Medicare and/or Medicaid
* As this is not a complete list of services, please contact us with any questions concerning our services.
TRU PACE participants must receive all needed healthcare, including primary care and special physician services (other than emergency services) from TRU PACE contracted providers. TRU PACE participants may be fully and personally liable for costs of any unauthorized out-of-network services.
Last updated on September 18th, 2023 at 08:44 am