Rewarding careers in PACE, Palliative Care, and Hospice are open now!
- RN/Registered Nurse – Part-Time, Full-Time, and PRN
- CNA/Certified Nurse Assistants – Part-Time, Full-Time, and PRN
- Tele-Center Clinical Manager
- Hospice Social Worker
- Resource LPN
- Medical Records Coordinator
Please send resumes to: email@example.com.
Visit TRU’s Indeed Careers page for more information on these and other opportunities.
Why Join TRU?
- Community-based nonprofit
- Market-competitive and certification pay
- Career development and opportunities
- Affordable benefits
- Ability to cross-train and job share
- Practice evidence-based medicine
- Live and work in beautiful Northern Colorado
Volunteers are an essential part of the TRU Community Care team. Every year more than 300 volunteers assist in giving our patients and families the best emotional, spiritual, and practical support available; lend valuable administrative assistance to the organization; and play a key role at the TRU Hospice Thrift Shop. Complementary therapy volunteers provide energy work to help alleviate stress and muscle tension, aromatherapy, music, visits with their certified pet, and more. Our highly trained volunteers also facilitate many of our grief support groups.
We select volunteers based on their qualifications; ability to deal with dying, death and grief; and availability to meet the current needs of our patients, families, and the organization.
As a volunteer you will be asked to:
- Make a commitment of 2-4 hours a week for one year
- Attend volunteer orientation and training sessions required for your role
- Attend continuing education and support meetings to enhance your skills and knowledge of hospice
- Be reliable and prompt when performing assignments
- Successfully pass a background check*
- Comply with the policies and procedures of the organization
- Have the ability to maintain appropriate boundaries
*If working in the TRU Hospice Thrift Shop to complete community service hours, no background check is required.
In return, you will receive:
- The joy of making a difference in the lives of our patients and families
- The satisfaction of giving back to our community
- The recognition, support and appreciation of TRU staff
- The chance to meet new, interesting people
- Continued education and training
Volunteer Opportunities in Boulder County and Beyond
TRU provides hospice services, home health, and grief support for patients in our service area including Adams, Boulder, Jefferson, and southwest Weld counties. TRU Community Care encompasses a continuum of care for those with advanced illness. Apply to become a TRU Volunteer here. Contact TRU Community Care Volunteer Services at 303.604.5226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for volunteer opportunities in Boulder County and beyond.