TRU PACE operated by TRU Community Care as a 501(c)3 is a nonprofit Colorado organization. Our expert care team helps each participant navigate the complicated issues associated with aging; we seek to keep our frail seniors in their homes as long as possible. While TRU PACE is a Medicare/Medicaid program, our new building is not part of the reimbursement model. We are working to pay down the cost of this functional and attractive building.
Please consider supporting the TRU PACE What TRUly Matters Capital Campaign by contacting the Vice President of Philanthropy, Annette Mainland at email@example.com or (303) 604-5261.
The TRU Community Care Story
- Founded in 1976 as Colorado’s first hospice and the nation’s third hospice, we are a nonprofit organization focused on our patients and families using hospice services and now, our Program for All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (known as PACE).
- We offer hospice care to everyone who needs us. This means we must raise $1 million every year to close the gap between insurance reimbursements and the actual cost of our care, as well as to provide care to those with no insurance or means to pay at all.
- We provide free grief and loss support to any family in the community, even if their loved one was not a TRU Community Care patient.
- We offer free educational presentations throughout our community on all matters related to the end of life.
- Last year, over 300 volunteers dedicated more than 25,000 hours to care for patients and their families, walk alongside those who are grieving, assist with administrative tasks, and staff the TRU Hospice Thrift Shop. Families tell us time and again that they couldn’t have done it without our expert, compassionate care.
For more information about giving to TRU Hospice or TRU PACE, please contact the Vice President of Philanthropy, Annette Mainland at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 604-5261.
At TRU PACE, we are dedicated to managing our resources well to ensure that everyone who needs our help receives it. To review a copy of TRU Community Care’s audited financial statement, please contact us at (303) 449-7740.