TRU PACE is operated by TRU Community Care, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization based in Colorado. Our expert care team helps each participant navigate the complicated issues associated with aging; we seek to keep our frail seniors in their homes as long as possible.
Please consider supporting TRU PACE with a gift to TRU Community Care. For questions about philanthropic giving to TRU, please contact Jen Thomas, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 604-5261.
The TRU Community Care Story
- Founded in 1976 as Colorado’s first hospice and the nation’s third hospice, we are a nonprofit organization focused on our patients and families using hospice services, palliative care, grief support, and our Program for All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (known as PACE).
- We offer care to everyone who needs us. This means we must raise approximately $1 million every year to close the gap between insurance reimbursements and the actual cost of our care, as well as to provide care to those with no insurance or means to pay at all.
- We provide free grief and loss support to any family in the community, even if their loved one was not a TRU Community Care patient.
- We offer free educational presentations throughout our community on all matters related to the end of life.
- Last year, over 300 volunteers dedicated more than 34,000 hours to care for patients and their families, walk alongside those who are grieving, assist with administrative tasks, and staff the TRU Hospice Thrift Shop. Families tell us time and again that they couldn’t have done it without our expert, compassionate care.
For more information about giving to TRU Hospice or TRU PACE, please contact the Director of Development, Jen Thomas, at email@example.com or (303) 604-5261.
At TRU PACE, we are dedicated to managing our resources well to ensure that everyone who needs our help receives it.